Drone Insurance, Florida

Reaction score
Anyone living in Fl. have drone insurance and, if so, who is it with. I hear about insurance but can't seem to find any in this state. Appreciate any help.
Thanks,
John NA6Y

Hey John, I have read several reports of State Farm Insurance insuring drones for $60 a year with no deductible. I have mine, $100 deductible through Farm Bureau at $53 a year. Try your usual agent first, see what they offer.
Jim
WA5TEF

Hi John, got my insurance at Builtdrones for my Mavic, it is a third part company called CPS that they sell, works great covers everything that happens to my drone except for theft or loss!
Thanks for the info Jonathan. I am waiting for a quote from a company in northern FL. Depending on what they come back with I may check your company out. I hear of all these folks getting insurance with State Farm but here in FL they don't seem to know any thing about it.

If the State Farm agent you're talking to doesn't know about it, then call a different agent, it's called a personal articles policy

Also, you can't be using your drone commercially, they won't write it

If the State Farm agent you're speaking to doesn't know about covering your drone with their Personal Articles Policy then call a different agent

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart