Drone flys over UK nudist beach. Sunbathers feel overexposed

The internet "post" is difficult at it's least, When people we sort of know who usually post with exacting information then go make a bit of a joke just won't be seen that way..it's tricky :)

I know you enough to know where you sit in matters of ethics and responsibilities and where your general view will lie and they are very admiral, so I don't go their with you, you are very literal and it's a far better quality than most.

We do have very different views in just about everything but I find that a very good thing and not confrontational at all, I enjoy the differences everywhere and don't care if I "lose" as I don't ever see a fight.

Thank you for being nice to me and indulging the idiot I am, I'm trying hard.
I refuse to txt my daughter, it always gets me in trouble, it's a lot like the internet.

I think we just had a Deep and Meaningful on a Phantom Forum and expect "him" to arrive with a pic that will sum it all up.

Reactions: dirkclod
Nudists are always the ones that should be fully clothed.
You might change your mind if you have seen what I have seen. There are the ones you speak of, and lets be honest, it is a large percentage, but there are the beautiful people too (my wife is in that category, I am not). It is no different anywhere you go, not everyone is easy on the eyes.

Were they trying to throw the whales back in the water??
Been ta Denver twice aways back Gregg . Shotgun Willies still open ..speaking off whales ?
Most marvelous place :)

Were they trying to throw the whales back in the water??
I have never seen a nudist try to throw a whale into the water... I will keep an eye out for ya though. :D

Years ago I rode my motorcycle to Austin with a church group. On the way home I saw a sign that said Hippie Hollow. Curious, I drove up to the gate with a guard and said I'd like to look around. He said you won't see much...I said that's OK, just wanted to have a look. Rode through the parking lot, saw nothing and left. It wasn't until later I found out it was a nudist colony! :eek:

Geo
We certainly had different experiences at Hippy Hollow! Maybe things have changed since I was there in the late 70's but it wasn't so much as a nudist colony as it was just a free and open beach where clothing was "optional". We used to go there from Ft. Hood on the weekends. Fantastic place to swim. Had rock cliffs to jump from and the "scenery" was breathtaking! ;)
BOT

Been ta Denver twice aways back Gregg . Shotgun Willies still open ..speaking off whales ?
Most marvelous place :)
Shot gun willies built a new place right next door from the old place. Im at the age where I really dont need to watch a bunch of 18 yr old girls running around teasing us old guys and working for tits...oh i meant tips. The nudie beach I went to im Maui shud have Greenpeace throwing all of them back in the water.!!!! If yah know what im sayin......

I was there 2 nites before my flight back from a hunting trip there and I know I put one through a semester of collage :D
Was a few years back !

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
I can see their point. If you are at a designated nudist area there is a strict rule of no photography allowed. The story said the area is off limits to drones anyways. A nudist location is almost always shrouded by shrubs or fences and even though you are outside, there is an expectation of privacy. I myself am a nudist, I hang out at nudist resorts and beaches. I am also an official photographer for the resort I belong to. I am the only person allowed to take public photos there and for good reason. I do fly my Phantom there, but I am never directly over people and I am never at an altitude that you could pick someone out. There are good reasons to remain anonymous including fear of job loss among others. I know many nudist school teachers, nurses & doctors and other professional people who would not like to be outed. People like to judge others so you can see how this could be a problem for some.
@Monte55 - I alway laugh to myself when I see the propane truck or other service vehicles coming in through the gate. I bet the other guys in the shop give them the business for having to go there. LOL :D

I have a Nikon D810, with a nice telephoto lens, and I think I can circle a Nudist Resort at 500' all day. TOTALLY LEGALLY.

I could see moles, and count pubic hairs. LITERALLY!! GROSS! I could read the book you're reading. Yes, after some zooming in on the digital image and some sharpening, clarity inhancement. I can give you a healthy plink glow, soften some imperfections, OR, I can cast you in a green palor, sharpen things up in the software, shoot while the light is least flattering, AND PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT STUPID DRONES SEEING THEIR BODIES?!

The same people who say the human body is nothing to be ashamed of. People worried about being OUTED?! Frankly exposing bare skin to UV radiation all day is really dumb, and I wouldn't consider it. I've had enough sun, with 3 basal cell ski cancer surgeries. Minor. But still. NAKED IN THE SUN!! At ages 18 - 45 working out all the time, a nude photo of me circulating would amuse me. At 60, I'm glad the mirror is fogged up in the morning. But much ado about nothing.

I frankly thing people objecting too strongly to the TSA's body scanners SHOULDN'T be patted down. They should be strip searched. Don't fly if you have some psychological hang up. I'm talking body cavity searches here! And that's not even enough. Ever read about Cocaine and Heroin smugglers swallowing a couple pounds of "product" wrapped in condoms?

How about C-4 instead of the drugs, and a detonator that needs minimal metal? We're still not safe, and nudists are worried about DRONES. Good grief.

I WILL NOT BE FLYING OVER NUDIST RESORTS. PLANE OR DRONE.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom