Drone-flying, hoverboard Barbie is here

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Mattel revealed at the 2016 International Toy Fair in New York the latest incarnation of Barbie -- clad in pink, yes, but also riding a hoverboard that’s actually a real drone. The new doll is called Barbie Star Light Adventure RC Hoverboard. What do you think about this new Barbie?

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 6.43.56 PM✨.png

Reactions: QuadBart
ken is going to be in trouble

Reactions: ScatSpeak
didn't think of that bet you will have to register wow that will go good for public .bet Barbie can fly in a no fly zone

I want a pair of those boots she has on

riding a hoverboard that’s actually a real drone
Does it have any autonomous flight capability? If it doesn't, its not a drone, just a quad! lol Barbie marketing doesn't seem too tech-smart!

Does it have any autonomous flight capability? If it doesn't, its not a drone, just a quad! lol Barbie marketing doesn't seem too tech-smart!
These days any 3 or more prop driven RC aircraft are considered drones. Trying to get people to not say drone will be up there with calling all soda beverages 'coke' and all tissues 'kleenex'.

By now ken's gotta be a 55 year old balding man goin thru a mid life crisis ... a 'vette of coarse!
Ahaa ya know a poster in this be like that :)
nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

Reactions: flpholt
I love drones. I love girls. A girl on a drone - I'm excited. (That didn't come out right did it?)

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga