Drone flipped on take off??

Reaction score
Been flying my drone with no problems and covered over 150 miles without any problems.
Took off today and it took of and immediately flipped upside down at around 5 feet, luckily landed in soft grass!!
Took of again and it went to 12 feet and hovered fine, as soon as I tried to turn it behaved erratically and I had no control at all, all u could do was descend and do emergency landing.
The log says poor signal, but surely it would Rth or hover, but maybe it did not due to 20 meter home point range.

The first crash there is no log??
The second instance is logged at HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

After this it flew fine with no issues, but really worried why this happened and why it did not log first flight??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Been flying my drone with no problems and covered over 150 miles without any problems.
Took off today and it took of and immediately flipped upside down at around 5 feet, luckily landed in soft grass!!
Took of again and it went to 12 feet and hovered fine, as soon as I tried to turn it behaved erratically and I had no control at all, all u could do was descend and do emergency landing.
The log says poor signal, but surely it would Rth or hover, but maybe it did not due to 20 meter home point range.

The first crash there is no log??
The second instance is logged at HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

After this it flew fine with no issues, but really worried why this happened and why it did not log first flight??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
The P3 has an internal log file that is independent of the .txt log file you retrieved from the tablet. They called .DAT files. If you could retrieve them we could know more about your incidents. Go here for info about retrieving them. They will be too large to post here so you'll need create a Dropbox link and post that link.

If you were using version 2.8.3, or older, of the Go App could you post the .txt file that you sent to HealthyDrones.

Someone here was flipped the bird.... sorry! I had to. :D

Sorry this happen to you. Hopefully you can get it back up and running soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl