Drone count.

P4Pro, P3Pro and Spark. I work them all and enjoy them all, each with their own characteristics.
Interesting about the controllers. I have. C version which will not work at all with an HDMI module, and I was wondering module might work in the B version I have. Might try it.

PS I also have the original Syma X5 that got me in to this

I have a p3pro and just bought a Parrot Disco that I plan on flying for the first time this weekend.

Back on the controller my HDMI works just fine on the C controller will probably change to my B control in the next few days

Phantom 4 for distance and height performance (had for 18 months now love it ! )
Spark for messing about in sport mode and quick pics ( I'm luck I guess as mine does all I want within half mile radius faultlessly)
Be adding like most of you a P5 and Mavic 2 as and when they appear !

I have one I'll sell you. ~15 flights, pristine condition. $1000 for the fly more kit with 3 batteries. Includes a great little backpack, an RC case which fits inside the backpack with iPad Mini attached. If you want my cellular iPad Mini2 64GB, I'll include it for an extra $250. The iPad is 2yrs old, has a mat screen protector, so the glass is pristine.

I simply have too many drones. my original P3P that I'm attached to emotionally, because we've been so many places together (silly I know), then there's my P4 which works great with my Inspire GL658A controller (the stock GL300C sucks), it's a good backup craft. Then there's my latest craft bought in May, my trusty P4P , which is my primary flyer nowadays.

I need to sell the Mavic.
You still looking to sell the Magic? I am interested.

so many my wife is starting to get pissed. 5-P4's 1-P3 Standard and of course a P3 Pro. Anyone need a P4?

Wow
Ted I just told my wife how many you have and now she's pissed at you for owning them and at me for telling her. The more the better.

Reactions: Badgenes
1- Phantom 4
3- 250mm Race quads
1- Tiny Whoop, indoor micro

I first started flying multirotors four years ago with a little Walkera Hoten.. It was more or less a toy with no GPS to look after things for you. It didn't have the ability to hover or to stay in one place or to return home. The operator was in 100% control. You couldn't let go of the sticks.

I moved up to a 3D Robotics hexacopter with six 10 inch props. This thing was a powerhouse. It could lift over 2 Lbs (1 KG) and a full throttle takeoff would make it shoot up off the ground like it was launched from a sling-shot. (I miss that with the Phantom). It had GPS control and did most of the things the Phantom does.

My last purchase was the Phantom. I've had it for a year and a half..... It's been the best so far.

drones.jpg

I have a dozen or so. Lots of little toy drones though (under $150). They are fun for buzzing around the yard and practicing if GPS goes out on a big bird.

I only have a P3S and a knockout $60 dollars small drone. I do want to have the phantom 3 advanced but have to save money for it.

P3A and P4, 3 Batteries for each one, since I got the P4 the P3A has only been used a few times, lots of work keeping all the batteries ready to go.
Would like the Mavic but the P3A has got to find a new owner.

I own one Phantom 4. I fly a lot and like the stability of the P4. I owned a P3 but the range and GPS are not as good as the P4 so I sold it. I like the Mavic but I don't think it would be as stable, but if I needed extreme portability I would choose a Mavic.
I own a Spark , Phantom 4 Pro and a Mavic, the Mavic seems just as stable as my phantom I think.

One sixteen months old P4, one Wizard 220 acro/racer and a couple of toy drones. Plus Real Flight Drone flight simulator!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94