Drone camps or B&H

Reaction score
Hi, i heard that B&H don't have the latest phantoms with the latests ESC'S so my question how good Is dronecamps since they do have the latest one

Thank you
Cheers

Re: Drone camps or B&H

Eltrochaphantom said:
Hi, i heard that B&H don't have the latest phantoms with the latests ESC'S so my question how good Is dronecamps since they do have the latest one

Thank you
Cheers

JD, the owner is great. Cal and talk to him

Sorry my ignorance. JD is the name?

U are saying we can trust? Since they are authorized resellers via "intelligent UAS"

Yes JD is his name. He owns DC. He post really well made and informative videos. I totally trust him Actuallt talks on the phone if you have issues

Unfortunately I can't buy it from there since I don't have a US credit card since i dont live in the US. Should I take the risk and buy it from B&H (in fact I already bought it but I can ask for a order cancel since it has not been shipped yet) or should I go with another dealer. I'm afraid that it doesn't come with the latest ESC'S. So any other dealer that will come with the latest ESC'S

Eltrochaphantom said:
Unfortunately I can't buy it from there since I don't have a US credit card since i dont live in the US. Should I take the risk and buy it from B&H (in fact I already bought it but I can ask for a order cancel since it has not been shipped yet) or should I go with another dealer. I'm afraid that it doesn't come with the latest ESC'S. So any other dealer that will come with the latest ESC'S

Are you kidding? B&H has some of the freshest stock you can buy. They are trustworthy without exception and you should not hesitate to buy from them! Nothing against but there is absolutely no problem with B&H!

I GUESS I'LL KEEP MY ORDER BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING CAUSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER WHO ALSO BOUGHT FORM B&H AND IS A USER OF THIS FORUM SAID HE ORDERED HIS PHANTOM NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEK AGO AND HE DIDNT GET THE LAST ESC VERSION. DON'T GET ME THE WRONG WAY, B&H IS GREAT I HAVE DONE MANT PURCHASES B4 AND ALWATS

SOME THING WANT WRONG (**** autocorrector).

I meant B&H is great and I have done many purchases b4 and always great

I've heard some terrible things about B&H customer service recently. Seems like they've gone downhill. Best avoided.

They have also had several successful lawsuits filed against them over the years for employee discrimination. If you're not male and a Hasidic Jew, they won't pay you as well, you won't get promoted as quickly, and they won't let you work in sales. They've had something like $25M worth of suits filed against them over the last decade. If that's how they treat their employees, one wonders how they treat their customers.

I ordered mine in early Jan from amazon but it shipped from drone camps and it came with the right esc (2.1)

I've never had a problem with B&H. I know they are a Jewish organization but do not know about any of their internal problems. Good luck with your order.

I have purchased 3 used phantoms from B&H in last 60 days. 1 P1, 1 P2v1, and a P2V2 Vision plus

All were like new
All worked as supposed to
All had all the accessories and box etc.
all really really good price and will buy used again from them

I still fly the 2 P2's and sold the P1 and new owner loves it.

In other words , If the used stuff is this good I would not hesitate to buy new.

All delivered in 2 days free of shipping charges.

Nothing against Drone camps at all

I subscribe to his youtube channel actually.

GREAT easy to understand info there.

Seems there's someone here who has a bone to pick with B&H but this isn't the place to do it. :x

I have done business with B&H for years in fact I purchased my phantom 2 NV from them. Never have had an issue with any of the products purchased from them.

I was ordering stuff from B&H well before I got into flying drones. The customer service gas always been great. And I don't live in NY, so no sales tax, you gotta take that into account.

I have ordered TONS of camera gear over the years from. Honest, reputable and zero issues with returns. As soon as the Inspire issues gets sorted out (another month perhaps?) I will order it from them. Top Notch

I have ordered 2 Phantoms, extra batteries, gopro camera case and other stuff from BH PHOTO. I always do it over the phone. I always get a very nice person that takes the time to LISTEN to me. These purchases were at different times. I have been buying photography equipment from NY stores since the early 70s. None were this nice. Their beliefs are not my concern when ordering equipment. They have been around forever.
PS...In the past ordering from some shops in New York, it was hard to understand some and they acted like you were bothering them to spend your money. It was like they couldn't wait to get off the phone. I don't like that. I have been in photography since 1970. Involved with 35mm, 2 1/4 format, full color darkroom, super 8 sound and all the editing goodies. In 1980 got my first super 8 sound camera. Chinon 12SMR. Beautiful camera. $700 Then. Imagine what would cost today if we had not gone digital. Still have all that stuff.

All of the dealers that advertise on this forum have the newest stock as well. Feel free to navigate some of their websites to find more info.

I have purchased camera gear from B&H over the years. Always got good products and never had a need to call them for service.

I purchased my P2V+ from Drone Camps, and later a round of 2.1 ESCs and props, received all in a few days. Justin at DC very knowledgeable on these birds and very helpful.

I would think anyone would be fully satisfied with either vendor.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing