Drone Base

OK guys enough with the argumentative posting and you know who you are .
Please be civil in this or I will have to clean this up
Thanks /
THINK.jpg

Someone asked me my location:

Oklahoma. Lots of storm damage here consistently so client missions abound. When setting up your profile, be sure to give a decent radius of travel you are willing to go. I am now well into the $2500 payout area for minimal work - besides constant wind speed challenges-which have advanced my skills at flying 1000x more than I ever could have done otherwise.

Someone asked me my location:

Oklahoma. Lots of storm damage here consistently so client missions abound. When setting up your profile, be sure to give a decent radius of travel you are willing to go. I am now well into the $2500 payout area for minimal work - besides constant wind speed challenges-which have advanced my skills at flying 1000x more than I ever could have done otherwise.

Wow Miltrez, it seem this has really worked for you! I've wondered about how much of a demand there was for DroneBase in a place like Oklahoma. I work with some folks from there and they are always talking about roof repairs.

This week - 4 panos, 3 sold, plus 2 client missions = $207.00. The panos were within 20 minutes of my home and took 10 minutes each to do. One client mission was 10 minutes from my house, did that on a day I worked from home, that took about 45 minutes. The last mission was on my way to a vendor I had to visit for my full time job. That one took an hour due to winds and chatting with the home owner. All great experiences and did I mention they were FUN to do? ;)

I think I was emailed by Dronebase re: Loveland home by the lake. I've worked Loveland prior, need to unlock airspace around Loveland airport. I declined. 40 min. round trip, tower and helipad calls, airspace unlock, insurance... $40?!
Yep! I don't blame you on that one. I did a job close to Erie Tri-county airport and I know I was outside the geo lock zone but was still getting the prompts. I just clicked "no" when prompted to request unlock authorization and kept flying. The prompt came back every time I landed and attempted to take off again.

You can't get access to these enterprise customers if you go solo. Don't accept missions if you don't want to take them, as there is no cost to be on the platform. Its pretty simple and we are happy to remove ya if you'd like. Just let me know. Totally get your frustration.

here's an example . for me not worth my time or gas to head to these places . I will pick up my own shoots and screw the middle man , it's the middle man the ruined the family farms and will runin the drone biz IMO. the $70 dollar mission IMO is a joke payout for what's involved . remember your using your drone and need insurance along with time and gas . now the one below for $40 is even more of a joke . it would take min 1/2 hr to get there along with gas and set up etc . some may think this is good if so the best of luck . I think any good drone pilot will get plenty of work on his own . just a little time invested will pay out on the first job . IMO drone base is for kids not for people that go through the trouble of taking the part 107 . buying a drone and all that's needed to take the shoots . AGAIN this is all mho

Client Mission is available near you. Please log into your

Pilot Dashboard to review the details and accept or decline.

PAYOUT
$70

FLIGHT DATE
Monday, September 18, 2017
4:00PM MDT - 6:00PM MDT
Please refer to mission details and

respond to this email if bad weather is anticipated.

SHOT LIST
Image - Front of Property in Frame Risk Photo (1 image), Image - Address of Property (1 image), Images - Other collateral damage on property if present., Wall/Side Corner Images: Overview at Ground Level (1 image per corner), Wall/Side Back Corner Images (back against rear corners looking out toward back yard) (2 photos, 1 from Right-Rear corner and 1 from Left-Rear corner), Wall/Side Images: Context Overview shot of each side/wall of home from eye level (1 image per side), Wall/Side Images: Transition Overview shot of each side/wall of home from eye level (1-2 photos per side), Wall/Side Images: Close-Up Overview shots of

PAYOUT
$40

2785 Anchorage Ct, Loveland, CO 80538, USA
FLIGHT DATE
Best Time Available
SHOT LIST
Panorama Tiles
NOTES
panorama tiles Fly between 11 am and 2 pm on the next clear or partly cloudy day.
Check your Pilot Dashboard for more info.

Client Missions are more involved than Pano Missions, but there is guaranteed payout. The pilot must fly a list of specific shots, as specified by the client. We have selected only a handful of pilots capable of doing this with high quality. Within that handful, it’s first-come-first-serve to accept the mission.

Note, as the pilot, you will not have to do any video editing. Just fly your drone, upload the assets, and leave the rest to us.

each side/wall of home from eye level (1-2 photos per side), Roof Corner Images: Roof Level (1 image per corner), Roof Images: Context Overview of Roof Sides from the air (1-2 images per side), Roof Images: Transition Overview of Roof Sides from the air (1-2 images per side), Roof Images: Close up on Roof Sides from the air (1-2 images per side), Roof Image: Miscellaneous (Chimney and caps, gutters, etc) , Roof Image: Birds Eye Image looking straight down at entire property in frame (1 image), Roof images: Birds Eye Photos looking straight down (closer detail of impacted area) (2-3 photos)
NOTES
Flight Date: 9/18 Time Range to Fly: 4-6

This guy made over 10k from dronebase and I also read somewhere else another pilot made 20k since May. Man I wish I could get a 100 plus client missions like these guys
ada1218b859ec1634311308ee90c619b.png

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
This guy made over 10k from dronebase and I also read somewhere else another pilot made 20k since May. Man I wish I could get a 100 plus client missions like these guys
ada1218b859ec1634311308ee90c619b.png
That would be awesome to get client missions like that. I wonder where he lives. I live in the NorCal firestorm area and have panos on dronebase for sale of whole neighborhoods that no longer exist. Guess they won't be selling now.

Got an email from them today with an available client mission but didn't see it in time and someone else got it. Still kicking myself. Please send more, dronebase!

This happened to me at least a dozen times when I started to get client missions. Make sure notifications are turned on for your email app on your phone that way you know immediately that you got a mission. Ever since I did that I haven't missed a single one. Good Luck!

Got an email from them today with an available client mission but didn't see it in time and someone else got it. Still kicking myself. Please send more, dronebase!

Reactions: MTO
This happened to me at least a dozen times when I started to get client missions. Make sure notifications are turned on for your email app on your phone that way you know immediately that you got a mission. Ever since I did that I haven't missed a single one. Good Luck!
Thanks for the advice, that's what I will do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164