Drone Ammunition

Reaction score
I am in contact with the President of Snake River Shooting and I will be relaying his statements as to why he created Drone Ammunition on my podcast tomorrow @ http://andrewstemerman.com/drone-podcast/ @ 2Pm EST. I will try to answer some questions via ChatRoom on the website listed above. No Live Calls Setup yet.

I can save the anticipation. Jumped on a bandwagon to make some money. No more no less. He really doesn't give a $hit about drones. You can close the thread now. And I will not tune in to your podcast. Good day.

I can save the anticipation. Jumped on a bandwagon to make some money. No more no less. He really doesn't give a $hit about drones. You can close the thread now. And I will not tune in to your podcast. Good day.

There's more to it than that. Not just a money scheme. But, if you guess the real reason, I will let you know.

Blah Blah Blah...

Why do you engage with the fringe?
Get some folks on to talk about drones if you want a chance to gain an audience.

The podcasts worth listening to are:

The UAV Digest
and
The MultiRotor Podcast
among a few others.

I don't see what ammunition has to do with multirotors anyways but it's your 'show'.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl