Dream places to fly!

Reaction score
So where would you like to fly your Phantom one day? I thought it would be an interesting topic. My list would be:

1. That obstacle course between North and South Korea :lol: yes I would probably cause an international incident.
2. Grand Canyon
3. Washington D.C. around the monuments.
4. Great Wall of China

Over the Isle of man bike races

Attachments

• sidecar-isle-of-man-beacham-owen.jpg
    sidecar-isle-of-man-beacham-owen.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 644
In every single area DJI has now geofenced. Safely of course, but that would be a hell of a world tour :cool:

Amit, where's the Flytrex badges for that quest..??

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I know we're not totally restricted from flying in those places :p

Not sure if it counts as a dream place (as I can actually get there) but I'm certainly going to take it to Glencoe during the summer, and maybe the winter too if the weather permits.
Glencoe-Scotland.jpg

Pull_Up said:
I bet the Naza would explode trying to work out which motors to spin up to keep the thing level... ;)

LOL ... how would our drone reps be then ??? .... you could just see the news .. "DJI Phantom brings down ISS space station, reentry over pacific ocean friday" !!! Yikes :shock:

Yosemite.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Stonehenge, Yosemite, and Isle of Man TT....all awesome ideas. I like the idea of flying in the geofence areas. Lol. I wonder if return to home would work from within one of those areas.

For me, I'd love to fly over the Masai Mara & Serengeti and also down The Strip in Vegas :)

Interesting that several of you mention Stonehenge. I'm coming to England on vacation in 4 weeks and will be bringing my P2 with me. I'll be driving West and will pass close to Stonehenge. What would be the likely outcome of trying to fly and film there? I've googled and have only found 1 old quad video from there. I can't believe that more people wouldn't want to shoot there - so there must be another reason for such a dearth of Stonehenge aerial video. Anybody have a clue?

From all the videos and comments I've seen lately... Anywhere but over water would be great right now even my back yard... Dammit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl