Download pictures & video to iPad

LOL- read the OP's question before you get too critical of people responding with the intent of helping. Nothing is clear in this thread, I will give you that. Let's hope we get there.
I went searching because I’m having the same problem. I tried doing it your way and it works good but is too slow for professional work. (256 KB/s). Do you know of any way to pull this off faster? I can (and do) do it with the Apple card reader but I know I’m going to fumble that itty bitty card and never see it again. Any ideas would be appreciated.

This is what I was looking for, I am sorry if I was confusing but it is a single connection iPad to lightning cord to USB adapter regular to micro supplied with P4 plugged into the micro port beside the SD card on the P4.
That being said it is shuch a waste to have use an iPad to fly and then not be able to get the raw data back out of it without using something else.
Thanks

I’ve tried it with the usb to micro that’s supplied and although everything’s hooked up it’s no go. The iPad gives me “device not supported”

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl