Downgrade question?

Reaction score
Ok so i'm having same issues as everyone else, just got my drone last week and everything was fine till updating so tonight i downgraded everything my controller is on FW 1.5.80 and aircraft is 1.7.60+ (not sure what the plus means) and app version 2.8.2, Ok so my question is I've heard that the 1.5 fw is bad because of battery failures and i can't go to a lower version so should I update the controller to 1.6 then or leave it at the 1.5? And what about the aircraft should i downgrade it to a lower version?

Ok so i'm having same issues as everyone else, just got my drone last week and everything was fine till updating so tonight i downgraded everything my controller is on FW 1.5.80 and aircraft is 1.7.60+ (not sure what the plus means) and app version 2.8.2, Ok so my question is I've heard that the 1.5 fw is bad because of battery failures and i can't go to a lower version so should I update the controller to 1.6 then or leave it at the 1.5? And what about the aircraft should i downgrade it to a lower version?

The bad version 1.5 was for the AC, not the RC. The 1.5 version you have on your RC is fine as long as you are not at 1.8 on the AC. If you did have 1.8 on the AC, it would then require 1.6 on the RC.

Also, you can only downgrade the AC to one version lower than the highest you've had. For example, if you've been at 1.8, then 1.7 is the lowest you can go.

Last edited:
O ok well idk if I could go lower than the 1.7 or if I even needed to, well all I know is I was at 1,378ft with no video loss and only could go 900ft today idk what's going on but I'm gonna try this downgrade out and see if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT