Double user

Reaction score
Hi , i Have a little problem with my record of flight..
I bought my P3 second hand and now when I check the flight record I found also the name of the first buyer ..
How I can erase it .
a43f69095e1313b730115ed3e09b2e45.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

This is mine

b65abce390645629562aac388f8f21aa.jpg

And this is the first buyer

I bought my Phantom Professional new in Feb. Since the update, in the flight records, not only do I have the phantom Nesie (yes I named her Nesie - sister in-laws nickname who bought it for me as a gift :) ) I also have another group of flight records by my full name. Both groups have the same flights also. I know it's not the same scenario as above, but I would also like to remove one seeing the records are the same and there is no need to have the duplicate data.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've got duplicates as well. Meh. I don't see any harm in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my Phantom Professional new in Feb. Since the update, in the flight records, not only do I have the phantom Nesie (yes I named her Nesie - sister in-laws nickname who bought it for me as a gift :) ) I also have another group of flight records by my full name. Both groups have the same flights also. I know it's not the same scenario as above, but I would also like to remove one seeing the records are the same and there is no need to have the duplicate data.

I believe that is in case you have multiple drones.
The one for your name would be the cumulative total for multiple birds

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I contacted DJI about this same situation, their answer was there's nothing that can be done. Another "DJI WIERDNESS", after updating to the newest firmware, my flight record was reset to just one flight. That was the last flight before upgrading.

Ah ok thanks guys, but I can at least change the name ..? Or it s also a DJI weirdness !!! Bye

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl