Does the release of the Spark help or hurt us?

Reaction score
So... Does the release of the Spark help or hurt us?

With all the problems and scare mongering of the danger of drones, I am probably missing something as to why DJI would release a product that is intended to fly in the midst of people?

I think this will hurt us. The DJI promotional videos demonstrate so many things that you shouldn't do with a drone. I am surprised they didn't show somebody flying one inside a plane taking selfies of the aircrew.

I hope they block the importation of the Spark into Canada. We have enough issues already with morons and I foresee this opening the gates for more incidents.

Reactions: Omokjoe
I was exactly thinking like you. Here in Canada, rules will be so restricted next year.
Because of what ?, somes stupids peoples that fly drone everywhere, in parc, inside arena etc etc.

I was exactly thinking like you. Here in Canada, rules will be so restricted next year.
Because of what ?, somes stupids peoples that fly drone everywhere, in parc, inside arena etc etc.
Or in the San Diego baseball park, while the game is going on.

There's a side of me that wants to believe it will enhance the hobby and industry, but after the stunt at the Padres game the other day there's another side of me that thinks all drones over .55 pounds should be registered and ALL operators licensed!

Hurt.

Because they are meant to be in the hands of people that are more interested in taking selfies than flying drones.

Nothing good can possibly come from that.

What is DJI doing to this great hobby besides putting a knife in it for us ?.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures