Does Part 107 arrive registered mail?

Reaction score
Hey, has anybody got their actual 107 in the mail yet? I took mine on the second possible day, so wondering if anybody else got theirs yet. Does it arrive registered mail? I've got a slip from USPS and I can't think of what else it possibly might be!

Thanks all!

Wellll it was a custom bullet mold from Slovenia, of course.......still waiting on the old 107 :)

As a PPL I did the FAA Safety online course and then had my CFI do his part of the IACRA stuff the morning of Aug 29 and have yet to get a certificate in the mail.

But, as of two days ago the "Remote Pilot" rating does show up under "Airman Information" on IACRA along with the certificate number. As of today, the rating also shows in the FAA Airman directory.

I'm wondering if the new certificate will replace my old PPL and have both ratings on it or just be one for Remote Pilot only.

I've seen on an aviation forum that the certificates are being sent out. It will be a separate card from your PPL.

As a PPL I did the FAA Safety online course and then had my CFI do his part of the IACRA stuff the morning of Aug 29 and have yet to get a certificate in the mail.

But, as of two days ago the "Remote Pilot" rating does show up under "Airman Information" on IACRA along with the certificate number. As of today, the rating also shows in the FAA Airman directory.

I'm wondering if the new certificate will replace my old PPL and have both ratings on it or just be one for Remote Pilot only.

No it's a stand alone endorsement that does not replace your PPL what so ever. Basically you'll have two non-credit plastic cards on your person.

Was issued my Temp Part 107 on 09/07/2016. I still haven't received my permanent certificate in the mail as of 10/07/2016. Is this normal? How long did it take you guys to receive yours in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl