Do I have to update?

Reaction score
If I delay updating the P3A and the like,until the flak has died down, will anything happen
to stop me flying i.e will the go app stop working will the phantom fail to fire up will I receive
threatening emails or, can I just carry on as I was, flying happily,enjoying life,no crashes and
just ignore the update warnings on the app screen.

I would update it,it doesn't take that long, and you can get tutorials on YouTube on how to update the firmware, and I think that if you don't update it won't fly correctly

Many, many and most have done the updates and are flying with no issues. The reason for updates and to fix bug issues or enhancements. Take a risk you do every day....

Reactions: Mr.Phantom
I would update the firmware to get the best out of your phantom 3 advanced , and you also need to update the transmitter

Unfortunately, not updating firmware has its own issues especially with respect to v1.5 which manifested a potentially serious battery related issue. That issue may be in earlier versions as well. Best to update to 1.6 on the firmware.

If you have the 2.4.3 version of the app, you don't need to update it and you shouldn't until the GEO / NFZ issues are addressed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT