Do I got a sweet deal to share. ;)

Reaction score
37.3382° N, 121.8863° W aka Silly-Con Valley
What we have here is an absolutely brand new P3P V2 with zero use.
It is so new when I connected it to the app it request the AC to be registered. ;)
It cames with 3 Batteries and a DJI Hard Case.
IMG_5229_zpsuwp9lwol.jpg

This little gem was the original bird the owner had until an Oak tree thought otherwise.
I was damaged thus the owner just wanted to get rid of it so it was a freebie in the deal.
It came with a charger and an RC.
After some checking, updating, cleaning, and some TLC, it fired right up with a smooth motor response. :)
So I ordered a new shell and some parts for the gimbal as I hope after my rebuild the gimbal and 4K camera will work as new. <crossing fingers>.
PS: The camera works and functions 100% but I notice the gimbal began to drift. So I tore it apart and do the same TLC and rebuild it.
IMG_5228_zpsig5xzad3.jpg

So if this works out well my goal of staying below $300 to being P3P #2 up to new I'll have a completely refreshed P3P.

Total cost of the deal? = $850
Current cost to repair P3P #2 = $75

:D

tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

They have been selling literally thousands of them, brand new, on eBay for as little as $749 through PixelHub, albeit with one battery.:cool:

Last edited:
Prices keep changing, what more important is that what we bought is working to our satisfaction.

Reactions: With The Birds
Partially true. I've been watching the P3's pricing since Feb and honestly the changes are so minimal they still hold a good value.

Now if I can get the V1 working I can make $$$ out of it since it was a freebie.

Oh BTW I also bought a P3S for $280 and only issue on that was the replacement of the gimbal plate. ;)

There's gold in them freebies! :cool:
Lots of guys are buying crashed aircraft for cheap, and then parting out the undamaged aircraft components for more than the price of a new bird. It's a good business model!

Last edited:
Reactions: Outta Control
If I read it correctly he has purchased two p3's so if he fixes the faulty one he could sell it and have a p3 for peanuts.

Reactions: Outta Control
I had to reread it myself. Sounds like he go a pretty good deal! Nice find OP!

There's gold in them freebies! :cool:
Lots of guys are buying crashed aircraft for cheap, and then parting out the undamaged aircraft components for more than the price of a new bird. It's a good business model!
Agree. Thats what I have been telling others when they want to sell their crashed P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart