DJO GO App

Reaction score
I am running the latest version of DJI Go for my Advanced 3 and will shortly be taking ownership of the Mavic. Reading the Mavic user manual I need to download DJO Go 4. Slightly confused as the very front screen of the existing Go app has the Mavic on it. So basic question; I assume I need the Go 4 app for the Mavic and use DJO Go for the advanced 3.

I am running the latest version of DJI Go for my Advanced 3 and will shortly be taking ownership of the Mavic. Reading the Mavic user manual I need to download DJO Go 4. Slightly confused as the very front screen of the existing Go app has the Mavic on it. So basic question; I assume I need the Go 4 app for the Mavic and use DJO Go for the advanced 3.
Hi i fly p4 but yet have those on screen which craft to fly,,,,one problem i c is it also has inspire which i have flown in my app but i dont own one YET,,,even when i sync flight data it still there,,

Hi i fly p4 but yet have those on screen which craft to fly,,,,one problem i c is it also has inspire which i have flown in my app but i dont own one YET,,,even when i sync flight data it still there,,
Ps all done through djigo4,,thats here in nz

From what I have read, yes. The GO 4 will have all the periodic updates for the P4 and models above that continued.

Reactions: Fred Guernsey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing