DJI Vision App Still Not Fixed

Reaction score
As many P2V+ Users know, the DJI Vision App has not been working and has caused some serious damage. I have tried everything from downgrading to trying to find other Apps that might work with the P2V+. But it still does not work. The DJI Vision app was not working before the 1.0.60 update and now it is still not working and even causing some serious damage to some peoples P2V+s. I have tried contacting DJI 3 times and each time they tell me... "There must be something wrong with your drone" or "The new update should allow you to fly your drone properly". And I try to tell them to fix the update... Its causing a lot of P2v+ Users to suffer, and yet again... They tell me the same crap...."The new update should blah blah blah blah". I want something to be done so that us P2V+ Users can have a chance to have V+ in the name. Something needs to be done. DJI needs to do something! PLEASE!

Chico you say caused some serious damage? I have used it and I know a few that use it and have not had any problems with it. what exactly is it doing or not. Being vague we can't help and DJI can help either. Need to state what it's doing or not doing.
I choice to use Litchi because of fact it Litchi stores the data on you phone & tablet. DJI Vision app does not.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl