DJI unveils new CrystalSky monitor

Per DJI's website:

"The CrystalSky monitor can be quickly connected to Inspire 2, the Inspire 1 series, the Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced, Matrice Series and Mavic using the remote controller USB port, as well as Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 Standard over Wi-Fi."

For accurate information on the CrystalSky display, check out DJI's website here.

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Man as soon as I think "Okay, NOW I'm *set up*", [insert awesome tech manufacturer here] has to go and make something really cool that suddenly I feel like I MUST have.

I didn't see a price anywhere; I'm afraid to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Loz and NRJ
How do you use the unit to play videos direct on your big screen TV, HDMI extension cord ?

Last edited:
Looks nice, but hoping that it would be a 10" screen. I will pass on that one but would still be very interested to see a working video of it. I have a 5.5" screen. Would 8" really make a big difference or would it barely be noticble?

Neon Euc

So let's guess.....$399 and $599......I'll bet......although they have to look at iPad prices when they determine the price… I certainly hope it's lower

wonder if it would also run other apps such as Litchi?

yeah, that would be my guess too:mad:

Looks nice, but hoping that it would be a 10" screen. I will pass on that one but would still be very interested to see a working video of it. I have a 5.5" screen. Would 8" really make a big difference or would it barely be noticble?

Neon Euc

Indeed.... only 5.5"?... not for me, I will wait for 8" or 10". I use my 10" Tab S2 for my P4P and MP.... I also have a Nvidia K1 (8") and I can hardly stand to go back to that after using the 10"...

Reactions: Neon Euc
Indeed.... only 5.5"?... not for me, I will wait for 8" or 10". I use my 10" Tab S2 for my P4P and MP.... I also have a Nvidia K1 (8") and I can hardly stand to go back to that after using the 10"...
Thats what I was thinking. Will eventually get a 10" tablet [emoji6]

Neon Euc

So let's guess.....$399 and $599......I'll bet......although they have to look at iPad prices when they determine the price… I certainly hope it's lower
The p4p+ controller with monitor pre-order price is $599 US so the monitor must be around $200 and it is a slimmed down version of CrystalSky. I suspect they will start around $400-500. Depending on weight, I would want the larger one.

Reports here and on the DJI site are that some are having video trouble with the P4 Pro+ screen. Having a brighter screen in sunlight would be nice, but if the CrystalSky is running on the same OS (Android?) as the P4 Pro + is, it needs to be addressed before I'd buy one for the desert sun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart