DJI Ultimate Flight v-3

Reaction score
Would like to know if anyone is using the DJI Ultimate Flight v-3 app on a android tablet? If you are definitely would like some insight on it. I went ahead and bought for the $20 and it looks like it's going to workout. Support is awesome on getting back to you right away via email. It's 114° here in Phoenix so the only flying I'm doing is on my Typhoon Q500 simulator. Yes, I know it's not the same as being out there flying in the wild blue younder. But hey it beats being a couch potato.

Sent from my LG-H810 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nobody using Ultimate Flight? Im interested too; looks like a nice autonomous flight package.

I'm using it. To be honest I chose it because of the price. £17.00 compared to £20:00 in the UK.

Plenty of features. It works for me. I find dji go runs in the background unless forced to stop thus draining the battery.

I may be wrong as i gave up reading but has all of those wanting to rollback tried this youtube video?
Cured my video lost links and flies a genuine 500m & 120m distance and height.

I'm using it. To be honest I chose it because of the price. £17.00 compared to £20:00 in the UK.

Plenty of features. It works for me. I find dji go runs in the background unless forced to stop thus draining the battery.

I may be wrong as i gave up reading but has all of those wanting to rollback tried this youtube video?
Cured my video lost links and flies a genuine 500m & 120m distance and height.

The info you are posting does not belong in this forum. This is the P3 Professional and P3 Advanced forum.

The forum you need is the Standard/4k Discussion.

Reactions: Wessex
I use it on my p3as. I like it. As you say, djigo keeps trying to take over by making itself the default. My Android phone has just upgraded to 6.0.1. Probably, the fun starts yet again......

Reactions: Wessex
Well, yes and no Frank.The opdid
The info you are posting does not belong in this forum. This is the P3 Professional and P3 Advanced forum.

The forum you need is the Standard/4k Discussion.

Fair comment Frank although the OP was asking about the DJI Ultimate Flight software.TBH, I didn't realise I wasn't on the Standard forum so my apologies. I stumbled across the OP question whilst performing a search.

So, in answer to the original poster, yes I use DJI Ultimate Flight and like the extra features it provides such as the readout of the state of my aircraft: Height, distance, battery power left etc whilst allowing me to keep an eye on the aircraft as required under CAA Code of Practice.

In the meantime, I'll transfer back to the Standard forum.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl