DJI Spark Videos

Kai W's DJI Spark review:

Ready Set Drone DJI Spark overview & setup:

What 2 axis are the gimbal capable of moving? I'm guessing you get roll and pitch, but no yaw?

That's correct. Its exactly like 4 years ago with those cheap chinese gimbals you had to solder yourself for the GoPro. Thanks to DJI, I don't really miss those days.

This is something I have zero interest in. I like flying my real drone and I like spending time putting videos together after I get home or save it for a day when the weather sucks. It's a way to still enjoy my drone without being able to fly it. I guess this thing will put a video together for ya so you can send it right away. Looks like it's geared towards the younger generation.. the ones that can't wait for anything in life. Let's move onto the phantom 5 now!

Reactions: Bckmstr
The Digital Circuit DJI Spark review:

Videos I saw last night were all very positive - unedited video quality, although 1080, looked possibly better than the Mavic Pro in those Youtube Videos- eg. Caseys Review??

Wonder if you can use a Mavic controller - they look similar and it was shown you can control it with the 3d goggles.

Recharging from usb is a great feature but the battery time of 11 minutes in those videos if true is quite disappointing though.

Wonder if you can use a Mavic controller
The Mavic remote controller is not compatible with the Spark. You'll need the Spark remote controller if you don't want to fly with a mobile device.

it was shown you can control it with the 3d goggles.
The DJI Goggles can be connected to the Spark remote controller via a USB cable. When the goggles are connected, it's not possible to use a mobile device.

Had they not refined drones to the degree they have, many of us may not be in the RC market either, and hard core RC enthusiasts may likely be annoyed by some of us, too.

Agree, the only reason I bought my P3S was to explore my passion for photography from an aerial perspective. A few years ago, this was not possible.

I usually have a camera everywhere I go and the Spark for this reason is exciting, BUT I find the price way too high - over CAN$600. If the price comes down a lot - I'm in.

The Verge's DJI Spark review

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka