DJI Service - Sent wrong Drone

Reaction score
Alright - I had an ESC Status error last month on my Phantom 3 Professional so I sent it in to get repaired. I had less than 3 hours on this aircraft and had no damage on it. DJI ended up having to replace a motor and main control board under warranty. I took photos of my Phantom that I sent them which shows my sticker stating Model W323 (Professional). Upon receiving my Phantom back yesterday, I looked it all over and see that the model sticker states it's a W322 (Advance) with a 4K Camera. This is not the drone I sent them.. Has anyone had this issue before?

They will swap returns with a refurb-ed unit under many conditions as is their policy.

Don't know enough to determine your 'eligibility' to said policy.

Having said that... mistakes do happen.

Sure, I do understand that, but I don't think sending me a Phantom 3 Advanced that has the Camera and Shell upgraded to be a Professional but still carries the W322 Model number is right... (Shell does have Professional Emblem etc). I understand there was no differences besides the camera and the charger cord, but for Insurance reasons there could be an issue.

Sure, I do understand that, but I don't think sending me a Phantom 3 Advanced that has the Camera and Shell upgraded to be a Professional but still carries the W322 Model number is right... (Shell does have Professional Emblem etc). I understand there was no differences besides the camera and the charger cord, but for Insurance reasons there could be an issue.
Would effect resale value as well i would assume

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing