DJI released Phantom 4 filters

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
DJI just added ND filters in their store that are "specifically made for the DJI Phantom 4". They are offering the following ND filters at $29 per filter:
It's hard to tell from the photos, but it appears the only change they made was matching the color of the filter to the color of the new Phantom 4 camera.

If you're new to ND filters and are planning on picking these up, you can reference the following chart to figure out which ND filters you should buy:

Polar-Pro-Filter-Chart.png

DJI just added ND filters in their store that are "specifically made for the DJI Phantom 4". They are offering the following ND filters at $29 per filter:
It's hard to tell from the photos, but it appears the only change they made was matching the color of the filter to the color of the new Phantom 4 camera.

If you're new to ND filters and are planning on picking these up, you can reference the following chart to figure out which ND filters you should buy:

View attachment 48197
Do you have any info that they will expand the line beyond the three?
Thanks.

I don't know. If a large number of people request it, I'm sure DJI would consider it. That's usually how many of the accessories and replacement parts make it into the DJI Store.

Just wondering if there are any updates on whether the difference between P4 and P3 filters is only the matching color. Not a big deal for me and I will pick up a couple of P3 ND filters if that is all there is.

Just wondering if there are any updates on whether the difference between P4 and P3 filters is only the matching color. Not a big deal for me and I will pick up a couple of P3 ND filters if that is all there is.

I have the DJI filters for the P3 and the P4, they are interchangeable and I was using the P3 units on my P4 before the P4 units were available. The only difference is the aestheticly matching bezels...I hope that helps you.

I have the DJI filters for the P3 and the P4, they are interchangeable and I was using the P3 units on my P4 before the P4 units were available. The only difference is the aestheticly matching bezels...I hope that helps you.
It sure does, thank you! I will get the P3 filters as the P4's are not available here yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl