DJI PILOT CHANGES TO DJI GO -android app

Reaction score
I am still running DJI Pilot 1.1.0 on a Samsung Tab 4. But recently, I go to the page to open up the app, and now it is DJI GO. I uninstall it and reinstall DJI Pilot. Next thing I know, it is back to DJI GO. Now before anyone says it, I have turned off automatic updates on the TAB 4.
So somehow it is doing it through the DJI Pilot app as far as I can figure.
Anyone got any ideas on how I can stop this madness????

I am still running DJI Pilot 1.1.0 on a Samsung Tab 4. But recently, I go to the page to open up the app, and now it is DJI GO. I uninstall it and reinstall DJI Pilot. Next thing I know, it is back to DJI GO. Now before anyone says it, I have turned off automatic updates on the TAB 4.
So somehow it is doing it through the DJI Pilot app as far as I can figure.
Anyone got any ideas on how I can stop this madness????
I don't believe you will be able to use the DJI Pilot App-- the new firmware updates use the DJI Go AP, which is an improvement on the Pilot App and structured for upcoming features.

The old App works fine with the new firmware. You have to uninstall the GO app, delete the DJI folder, then install the Pilot App. Then it will stay like you seem to be wanting.Is there a reason you dont want to use the GO app?

Dangerous forum. I too was caught off guard with the DJI GO app. Was on a job and lost contact for the first time with the P3 360 feet up. Reset the Galaxy Tablet and lost the race track corner shot from above. Automatic updates are sometimes a nightmare for Windows users, so some of us are a little touchy about automatic updates; please don't flame me!

Dangerous forum. I too was caught off guard with the DJI GO app. Was on a job and lost contact for the first time with the P3 360 feet up. Reset the Galaxy Tablet and lost the race track corner shot from above. Automatic updates are sometimes a nightmare for Windows users, so some of us are a little touchy about automatic updates; please don't flame me!
Huh? Dangerous? Who flamed you when you hadn't said anything yet?

The old App works fine with the new firmware. You have to uninstall the GO app, delete the DJI folder, then install the Pilot App. Then it will stay like you seem to be wanting.Is there a reason you dont want to use the GO app?
dji pilot works just fine for me. no reason to switch to the GO version. I have heard of people loosing contact with the bird with the Go which didn't happen with the pilot.

dji pilot works just fine for me. no reason to switch to the GO version. I have heard of people loosing contact with the bird with the Go which didn't happen with the pilot.

People did not report the Pilot app losing connection with drone? They most certainly have.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl