DJI Phantom & Futaba 6EX-2.4

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone has the configuration to program the Futaba 6EX-2.4Mhz to fly the Phantom 1.1.1 ? Does using the Futaba receiver and Tx give more reliable and extended range? Thanks....

I'm sure it would just as well if not better than the stock Phantom Tx.

however, with only 6 channels, if you add a gimbal, you might not be able to tilt it

consider the T8j or better.

I have a 6EX now.... might upgrade in the future but broke the bank this week buying the Phantom 1.1.1, iPad ground station and FPV setup. :? Thanks!

I think I might have jumped the gun on the iPad Ground Station... The reason I went with the 5.4MHz FPV rather than try the GoPro 2.4MHz was the probable interference between the 2.4 signals. Now it dawns on me the iPad Ground Station works 2.4MHz.... Anybody want to buy a new Ground Station???

It occurred to me at 2:45 am that I will probably be okay with the iPad Ground Station on 2.4MHz... the caveat about using the GoPro Wi-Fi concerns interference with the Phantom 2.4MHz radio but the iPad setup will be using the Phantom 2.4 so I don't think there is a conflict? Sound right or should I go back to bed and think about it some more? :?

Before I install the iPad Ground Station on the Phantom 1.1.1 and test can anyone conform my theory that the Ground Station uses the 2.4Mhz NAZA and there should be no conflict between 2.4 signals? From what I can see there is only one 2.4 signal... Right - ? Thanks. :cool:

Got the DJI Ground Station package... DJI 2.4 GHZ BLUETOOTH DATALINK + IPAD GROUND STATION
The a package uses the DataLink module. Thanks 4 the quick reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl