DJI Phantom DJ6 RC Transmitter/Controller 2.4GHzl

Reaction score
I am selling BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, NOT FLOOR MODELS. DJI Phantom DJ6 RC Transmitter Controller that works on the 2.4GHz Freq. The DJ6 works with Phantom V1.1.1 (or a Phantom V1 that has a 2 antenna receiver) If your quad only has one antenna this will not work for you.
It also works with the DJI Phantom 2. It does not work with the Vision or Vision plus models. This works on the 2.4GHz freq so check your bird before ordering. If you have any questions please PM me as I will be notified.

I am listing these on Ebay and if folks from Phantom Pilots wish to purchase directly from me I will discount the DJ6 by 20% Which comes to $38.80 shipped. These come with 4 new AA Duricell Batteries and Instructions on how to bind with your bird.

I also ship really quick and typically it would be delivered within 3 days of ordering, if not quicker. I have a few of these DJ6 Controllers and I want to make the modified ones if there is an interest.

So, if someone needs one of these either order from Ebay or PM me and if we do it directly you only pay $38.80 delivered and ready to go.

This is my sale for the Phantom 2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291252537032?ss ... 1555.l2649

This is my sale for the Phantom V1.1.1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291247257529?ss ... 1555.l2649

I am also doing a modification that replaces the stock antenna with a SMA Pigtail so an antenna like the following can be used.

http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=107

Here is a picture of the modified DJ6

Attachments

• 20141008_112835.jpeg
    20141008_112835.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 585
Are you saying that for $38.80 you'll ship a DJ6 that's already had the antenna mod performed so one can simply plug in that Half-sphere? If so that's a decent bargain.

You're still $18 over what dslrpros wholesale is selling unmodified DJ6's for shipped ;)

The ones you are showing us QYV cannot be returned if there is a reason why the buyer does not want to keep it. If mine arrive DOA I pay for return shipping and give a full refund. If the buyer wishes to return the ones I sale, there are no questions asked, just ship it back and get a full refund, the buyer just has to pay to send it back. I also give my contact info so a buyer who needs a little help can contact me and we will make it work. (or I pay return shipping and give a full and complete refund). But the ones you mention say they are used and they do not allow returns. Mine are brand new.

That's quite a liberal return policy, very nice of you!

like I said earlier: capitalism :) the market will decide if your benefits are worth the extra $ :)
cheers mate

QYV said:
That's quite a liberal return policy, very nice of you!

like I said earlier: capitalism :) the market will decide if your benefits are worth the extra $ :)
cheers mate

You are very correct and you make a lot of contributions to this board. I am just asking that you not post in my items for sale. Can we do that? I have no problem with you starting your own thread but I wish you would not post in my for sale threads other options, especially when it seems you are offering competitive services and items. Is that ok and fair? I really want to be friends with everyone, so I am again, as I asked in PM, that you please allow me to sell an item here in Classified without you posting of better deals in my for sale threads. I have seen where you are posting about your abilities and you offer to do mods on the DJ6 and that is great. I have not gone your route and told folks about my deal so they could have options like you have done and that is out of respect for your efforts. I am not a big company, just a guy who bought a bunch of Controllers and wants to pass them on to others at a reasonable price. I do notice that you are not posting the links and I do appreciate it and at this point I am ok with this thread and hope that folks who need a DJ6 will consider mine.

The reason for the excellent return policy is folks are unable to hold it in their hands and sometimes a wrong order is made, I would hate for someone to think they could not return something that was purchased by mistake. Also,they get it for some reason binding is not working. I hope I would be contacted and we would try and work it out over the phone (I worked for Packard Bell and had folks dismantle their computers over the phone). If we, together, were unable to get the DJ6 to bind with your bird I would pay for return shipping and full refund. I really believe, especially at this point in my life, that good deeds are important and the return to me is immediate. I try and treat everyone just like I would want to be treated!

That said, QYV. I wish you the best with everything you attempt, and I am asking not telling you what to do. thank you for understanding my thinking, I am trying to understand yours.
Craig

Here is a link to an ongoing thread about this very subject.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=27228

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl