DJI Phantom app compatibility with ZTE Axon 7

Reaction score
I have read just 2 or 3 threads on the net that discussed the DJI app working with this high end phone. It seems they are not working (not establishing video connection) when flying with phantom 3.

Anyone have experience here ? I have an axon 7 and would like to buy a Phantom 3.

Thanks!

I have read just 2 or 3 threads on the net that discussed the DJI app working with this high end phone. It seems they are not working (not establishing video connection) when flying with phantom 3.

Anyone have experience here ? I have an axon 7 and would like to buy a Phantom 3.

Thanks!
There is a thread on here concerning compatible phones and tablets. Search around and you will find your answer.

I think you are talking about this one:

Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

That list doesn't have the axon 7 on it. But I was curious maybe there are some users who tried it. Is there a search function for threads?
It is hidden in the upper right corner on the same line where 'Mark forums', "Search Forums", Watched forums watched threads new posts are at the very right . It is a magnifying glass

Thanks guys, I searched the thread and only found my thread discussing the zte. So any other input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys, I searched the thread and only found my thread discussing the zte. So any other input would be greatly appreciated.
Did you try my search ,I just did and found several threads on it.

hey Dirkclod, the threads I found all pertain to non-axon 7 devices. Completely different ZTE devices. So not sure it will pertain to the axon 7 specifically.

hey Dirkclod, the threads I found all pertain to non-axon 7 devices. Completely different ZTE devices. So not sure it will pertain to the axon 7 specifically.
Didn't read em just saw em smod . We keep looking :)

Hey guys thanks. I just took the plunge and got the Phantom 3 advanced. Happy to report DJI Go and the drone worked perfectly with my ZTE Axon 7! My first flight was in winter so I just flew a bit around the front of my house but it was truly amazing. I felt a bit intimidating by the drone... like it was going to shoot me or something lol.

Awesome experience!

Reactions: DJIHarold
Hey guys thanks. I just took the plunge and got the Phantom 3 advanced. Happy to report DJI Go and the drone worked perfectly with my ZTE Axon 7! My first flight was in winter so I just flew a bit around the front of my house but it was truly amazing. I felt a bit intimidating by the drone... like it was going to shoot me or something lol.

Awesome experience!

Axon 7 and DJi Go or Go 4 app does not work with Phantom 4. Tried for hours and just keeps crashing my phone.

Axon 7 and DJi Go or Go 4 app does not work with Phantom 4. Tried for hours and just keeps crashing my phone.
Okay so I got this to work for 2 days then it stopped. Basically I turned on USB and set to MTP connect to P4 contoller with the P4 powered on and work every time with DGo4 app until it stopped! I installed Litchi and now no matter what I do it will not register the drone. Sometimes it will even freeze/reboot the phone...So close yet so far [emoji31]

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using PhantomPilots mobile app

Okay so I got this to work for 2 days then it stopped. Basically I turned on USB and set to MTP connect to P4 contoller with the P4 powered on and work every time with DGo4 app until it stopped! I installed Litchi and now no matter what I do it will not register the drone. Sometimes it will even freeze/reboot the phone...So close yet so far [emoji31]

Resolved and Axon 7 now working with P4! Okay figured it out! In developer options for some odd reason setting to MTP USB mode does not save/stick. You may have to go in and update a few times until it does. Now I can use DGI Go 4 and Litchi on my Axon 7! However you can't have both apps installed at same time but this is a Litchi issue and suggested to remove DJI Go.
1484545504154.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl