DJI Phantom 7...First Look!

I sent my phantom 7 in for a repair... They sent me back a refurbished unit with more problems View attachment 85793

Nothing has changed there then
More like we replaced your unit sorry for your loss.
Check out our human osmo replacement today.
Just send family photos and when your unit arrives upload brain patterns!
Comes with a nuclear fused 80 hour rechargeable battery with full replacement warranty.
No more food costs, health concerns, high medical insurance and Obama approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Also the new osmo camera is on its way being delivered by a ship
1501339910135.jpg

Please tell me the battery will get me at least 30 minutes. Btw, what's the cost for extras, $10k?

We at sUAVe Imagery would like to share with you a ground breaking introduction! Phantom 7! Please feel free to inquire how you can get ahead of the competition with one of these.

Complete control and command. Not yet approved for passenger carry, but coming soon! Enjoy!
10acac900342fe656deeec4c63f234d4.jpg
Congratulations. This has been the best thread in a long time. Funny, funny but not stupid. Well done.

Don't buy this yet. I got mine, and then the firmware update came through and now I've got the biggest brick on my block.

Of course customer service is no help. I know I should have got Syma's version.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
We at sUAVe Imagery would like to share with you a ground breaking introduction! Phantom 7! Please feel free to inquire how you can get ahead of the competition with one of these.

Complete control and command. Not yet approved for passenger carry, but coming soon! Enjoy!
10acac900342fe656deeec4c63f234d4.jpg
Newbie here - is that a quad? Will it be as good as the Inspire 3?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94