DJI Phantom 3 app problem

Reaction score
When I connect the Iphone at the remote controller the inital button "camera" keep going gray (1) and I can't see images from the camera on drone neither control it from the app (2).
I have the 3 Professional and I'm using the Iphone 6s.

(1)
IMG_2063[1].PNG

(2)
IMG_2064[1].PNG

It could be that your remote didn't come shipped already paired with your drone. If you manage the RC connection and reconnect new that may fix it.

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"

When mine did that it was because I forgot to go into settings and set the wifi to the phantom.

When mine did that it was because I forgot to go into settings and set the wifi to the phantom.
Yeah I guess I'm assuming they did the most intuitive part but you may be right lol

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"

Have you registered your Phantom on the GO app? And have you downloaded the manual and followed the instructions?

Have you enabled Wi-Fi on your device & connected to the Phantom's Wi-Fi? The default connection password is 12341234 - You can change the name & password after your initial connection should you so desire.

When I connect the Iphone at the remote controller the inital button "camera" keep going gray (1) and I can't see images from the camera on drone neither control it from the app (2).
I have the 3 Professional and I'm using the Iphone 6s.

(1)
View attachment 41827
(2)
View attachment 41826

Have you enabled Wi-Fi on your device & connected to the Phantom's Wi-Fi? The default connection password is 12341234 - You can change the name & password after your initial connection should you so desire.
He has a P3P. I don't think it connects via WiFi like P3S. I might be wrong since I don't have one.

LOL duh I was in the Standard section & must have clicked in here by mistake. Sorry. o_O

When you power on the controller with the iPhone attached is the phone detecting the controller connection & opening (or asking you to open) the Go app? Have you tried a different USB/Lightning cable?

Dirty Bird, the Phantom professional does not have Wi-fi. I 'm using a USB cable for Iphone.

Kkkk... It is okay, Dirty Bird. Thank you for trying to help.

When it was working fine, if I connected the cable, the label "camera", which was gray, instantly became blue.
I tried two smartphones and two cables.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl