DJI phantom 2

Reaction score
Can't get update to download drone acts just like its not connecting to remote please help thanks

the new updates and naza

If you are using a PC you will need the Phantom 2 assistant software v3.8, the phantom RC assistant software v1.2 and the windows driver installer. The driver installer has to be installed into the P2 before it will recognized the P2's software.

If you're using a Mac you will only need the assistant software for both the P2 and RC but not the driver installer.

All of which can be found here. Phantom 2 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

By the way it would helpful if you listed all the equipment you installed on the P2 if any.

If you haven't download the user's manual here's a link for that.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Do you see the envelop and flag to the right of your screen name?? when you use the reply button at the bottom of my post for either an answer or question a red number appears next to the flag indicating someone has answered or needs help.

You must connect the P2 to your computer an download the windows drive to it or the P2 will not be able to communicate with the assistant software.

Okay thank you very much can you tell me how to download the windows drive and I appreciate it very much thanks for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl