DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ - Unknown error led code - HELP

Reaction score
Hi guys

Since a few weeks i am a proud owner of the Phantom 2 Vision+ and did a few flights with it. Regarding to some flyaways i red of, i am not sure, if anything with my phantom is in perfect order. Compass calibration works but it get the same led signal like in the below mentioned video. 5 times green led, then fast red flashing. It can not be a voltage problem as both lipos work fine and i can fly for about 18 min with a fully charged lipo. I did all software updates and calibrations already.

https://vimeo.com/97296429

Thank you for your help. Don´t want to send it back next week.

Have a good day all.

You need to do an Advanced IMU calibration - also check to make sure compass #s are between 1300 - 1800

Prinzkarneval said:
Hi guys

Since a few weeks i am a proud owner of the Phantom 2 Vision+ and did a few flights with it. Regarding to some flyaways i red of, i am not sure, if anything with my phantom is in perfect order. Compass calibration works but it get the same led signal like in the below mentioned video. 5 times green led, then fast red flashing. It can not be a voltage problem as both lipos work fine and i can fly for about 18 min with a fully charged lipo. I did all software updates and calibrations already.

https://vimeo.com/97296429

Thank you for your help. Don´t want to send it back next week.

Have a good day all.

Are you near an airport by any chance? It looks like its telling you that you are in a restricted flying zone.

Hi all. Thanks. I did IMU calibration already. Yes i am living close (about 3 miles) to zurich airport and ipad is telling me, that i am in a restricted flying area, which i have to confirm. Still Phantom can be started. Thought i can fly not figher than about 35ft in this area, it worked so far. I will move completely out of restricted area this weekend and try it again.

Good Morning.
I just came back from flying outside No-Fly-Zone. Everything is fine. The red flashing (same like voltage error) apprears when flying within the no-Fly-Zone outside the 1.5mile-radius.
Thanks for your help all. Have a nice day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl