DJI Phantom 2 vision+ neutral density filter.

Reaction score
https://viewkopter.myshopify.com/admin/ ... /354954307

--
Youtube link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAi0fDzcNSk

--

We've worked really hard on producing this ND filter, finding the right lightweight material was not an easy task. We believe that this product is the perfect balance between simplicity and functionality!

Especially designed to fit the DJI Phantom vision+ camera lens.This neutral density filter will reduce the amount of light entering the camera, enabling a longer exposure time than otherwise possible.

This product has been properly tested on the Vision+ camera/gimbal taking countless stills and motion videos without any issues whatsoever.

Suitable for motion video and Still Photography.
Easy to install and does not put any strain on the gimbal/camera.
Does not impact the movements of the gimbal.
No balancing of the gimbal is required.
Weight: 0.003 - 0.005 grams

Attachments

• filter_3.jpg
    filter_3.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 2,877
  • filter_2.jpg
    filter_2.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 985
  • filter_1.jpg
    filter_1.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 905
I'll tell you where the best result comes from. We've all experienced the sun being just above the props, causing an intermittent flare in the video. This filter provides a bit of a lens shade, as well as the ND filter, which all but completely eliminates that from happening.

No more images from me at this time, but I'll tell you I think the filter is well worth the money.
The newest version is on the way to me, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

DBeard said:
No more images from me at this time, but I'll tell you I think the filter is well worth the money.
The newest version is on the way to me, I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Do they have different versions for P2V+?

When I get the new, lighter version, I will post comparison shots for you. Unfortunately, the mail appears to have traded trucks with toddlers wearing pocketed pants. They've saved a lot of money, but delivery suffers when it's nap time :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl