Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dji osd on fc40

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by Carlo Napoli, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Carlo Napoli

I need mire information who has put the osd on there fc40 please let me know .

2. Mircea78

Hi, what do you mean by putting "the osd on fc40"? I have a fpv flight controller N1 OSD module for DJI Naza. My version has english menu and it is very easy to setup.
    Features:
    - NAZA special OSD, no need PC parameter adjust
    - Support NAZA GPS, read NAZA Compass and GPS data, could direct return direction in air
    - Barometer, more precision height indication
    - Three page selectable: Chinese/DJI-type IOSD/Self-definition
    - Power supply from NAZA flight controller
    - Dimension: 42.5*26mm
    - Weight: 6g

Superphil65 and Carlo Napoli like this.
  3. Carlo Napoli

Hi what I mean is the osd to tell me how high and stuff and how far I'm flying on my googles at the min I just have pic that's it my go pro on its way mate tgere something for that I could link up

4. Carlo Napoli

I'm not sure what I need

5. TheDroid

Carlo if you have a naza controller any osd will work. As long as its the same frequencie as your receiver (goggles in your case). The cheaper ones are ok but i personally would stay away from them and go with the dji osd it took me less than an hour to hook up. Thats my opion only though. I mentioned what it displays the only thing it doez not display is time in the air.Also what I meant to say make sure the OSD is compatible with the Naza flight controller you have in your drone. In my case it was the NazaMV2.

Sent from my LG-D950G using PhantomPilots mobile app

#5 TheDroid, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  6. TheDroid

Also msg me on the Whatsapp I have lots of info on our batteries and found some charts