DJI ONLINE CHAT... WOW

I have 3.1.5 mins we're not 140 they definitely are 40-100 Ive adjusted the exp so can't say for sure about thatjust a week old

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have 3.1.5 mins we're not 140 they definitely are 40-100 Ive adjusted the exp so can't say for sure about thatjust a week old

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi bud, I don't understand your post?
Yes you have app version 3.1.5

But what mins are you talking about?

Daz ... you are using iOS ?

That's why I couldn't supply the last little bits ... I use android. They are supposed to be same - but actually have subtle differences.

Nigel

Reactions: Dazzauk
Yeah iOS mate.

It's ok. I'm sure I'm there now.

It's still only really the yaw movement limit default I needed. And I'm sure it was 140.

Still not sure what it does.

I think it slows down the yaw of the aircraft. But would like confirmation.

Endpoint usually means in RC how far a command drives a servo. The higher or more the endoiint is from centre - the greater the movement / effect.
Its used to set full movement to desired maximum. Its only relevant really if you one who pushes sticks to extreme.

I assume DJI are using it same ... to allow user to set extreme movements such as turn etc. But as you found out - as I did when I had questions for DJI - their answers are laughable at times - downright rubbish other times !

Nigel
Nigel

Reactions: Dazzauk
I think a lot of guys here are still at work. I just so happen to have the day off. It's still only like 4:30 here. Most "Normal" people get off at 5. Then there's that dang drive home. LOL
Off at 5pm, must be nice. Must have an office job or work with your hands. I work 11 hour shifts, 9 to 8pm five days a week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72