DJI hardshell backpack packing

Hi all,

Just got the DJI hardshell backpack and I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything in it. Does anyone have a pic of it fully loaded? Can't figure out where to put the prop gaurds.
This case is not designed to accommodate prop guards of any type

A full sized iPad can fit in that case if you remove the cover on the top lid, place the tablet there than put the inner cover back on top. It's a snug fit but I've seen someone else do that.
I would think that you can fit the prop guards in that space as well. I have my sunshade in there and it works fine although not a perfect solution.

A full sized iPad can fit in that case if you remove the cover on the top lid, place the tablet there than put the inner cover back on top. It's a snug fit but I've seen someone else do that.
Can you explain a little more what you mean, or show a pic? I just don't follow, but would like to try what you're saying.

I think it's a good idea to get one of those "Snap-On" prop guards, IF you're going to use one with this backpack.

I'm also interested to know if there's anybody who did some alterations with the bag, I'm thinking of cutting some holes for SD Cards and other stuff.

Can you post a pic on how you pack your P3 with this bag?

Here's how i pack mins as of now.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 397

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member