DJI GS Pro is out.

Reaction score
DJI's autonomous "Ground Station" app for iOS only though. For most all P3 and later models. Available in the Apple Store Jan.3rd under above name (i.e. "DJI GS Pro"). Has Virtual Fence, 3D, and Wayponts.

Last edited:
Doesn't show up when I search the App Store.

Did you type " dji gs pro " exactly and hit search? I have it here and installed now. The App Store doesn't auto-spell to it for some reason.

There is also something called "FPV Camera for DJI" ahead of it in the App Store too, but it's $19.99. The "DJI GS Pro" app follows it here.

I see it, but why is it from a different DJI developer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing there. Underneath the FPV app is DJI Phantom Flight App. Says "GS" in the upper right corner of a screenshot but no app called "DJI GS Pro".

You have to go to the iTunes App Store.

Yes, who's heard of DJI Japan?

In the "Terms of Use" it is DJI, just 'DJI Japan' with an email of [email protected] Must be their programming location, but their mailing address is SZ DJI Technology in Shenzhen, China. If DJI bought Hasselblad too in another thread here, they are all over the place. Icon is blue saying 'GSP'inside it and beneath it says "DJI GS Pro." Top of it looks similar to the GO app. Uses Hero maps though.

Attachments

• DJI GS Pro.jpg
    DJI GS Pro.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 562
I got it earlier this evening. It made a point to say it was for iPad only. I am new to Apple but wonder if it won't show up in the app store if you are not on a iPad.

Sent from my XT1097 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just downloaded it. Now to read the manual lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

i flew a mission with it, it took a minute for me to get it going as i had used dronedeploy and it was automatic from pushing take off, the dji app took off and hovered just off the ground and didnt start untill i manually climbed to altitude. it worked well tho.

its way point orientated for mapping, inspection, agriculture etc. only a tiny fpv veiw in the bottom corner of screen.

Reactions: Tomtopping
I downloaded it, and without reading any manual, I couldn't get it to connect to my P4. I made out a quick waypoint mission, but it is too bad of weather to use it even if I got it going. For those of you who have got it going, can you set the time at waypoints at "0" so it won't stop or even hesitate at each waypoint?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga