DJI Goggles and the P4P

Reaction score
I have a question: I know that these work with the P4P but I'm confused. The connection. Does it work with the USB on the RC alone or do I need the HDMI module as well. Also, if I regularly use the iPad does this remove the iPad from the equation? If I wa t to use the iPad too,will I then need just hdmi as the viewer?

Thanks in advance.

I have a question: I know that these work with the P4P but I'm confused. The connection. Does it work with the USB on the RC alone or do I need the HDMI module as well. Also, if I regularly use the iPad does this remove the iPad from the equation? If I wa t to use the iPad too,will I then need just hdmi as the viewer?

Thanks in advance.
I have been told you need the HDMI module for the P4 and P4 Pro if you want the tablet as well as the goggles to be active.

I have been told you need the HDMI module for the P4 and P4 Pro if you want the tablet as well as the goggles to be active.

Ok then. So by doing it that way then the goggles just become monitors then I guess. Thanks for the info.

I don't know I've got the giggles and a p4p and I can't figure out how to connect them without the hdmi module.

Any tips?

I don't know I've got the giggles and a p4p and I can't figure out how to connect them without the hdmi module.

Any tips?

In this case, you use USB only without a tablet, or if you have a tablet with HDMI out such as the Nvidia Shield, you plug the goggles into that... as a monitor only.

I have one on preorder but considering canceling. If I got the facts right if I want to continue to use my iPad I need the HDMI kit at another $100 loose all the all the advertised features, and only get 720 out of it not 1080. I will rethink when the P5 comes out and hope its as compatible as the Mavic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl