DJI Go update

Reaction score
I noticed they just updated DJI go app, update covers P4P and Mavic, have they stopped updating any changes for phantom 4 standard?

I noticed they just updated DJI go app, update covers P4P and Mavic, have they stopped updating any changes for phantom 4 standard?
Updated March 2
Nothing earth shattering for Phantom users:
What's New
Inspire 2:
-Added support for RTH Remote Obstacle Avoidance .
Phantom 4 Pro:
-Optimized settings menu for Draw mode.
Mavic Pro:
-Added notifications for propeller status.
-Fixed bugs displaying incorrect warnings when battery is on overcurrent.
General:
-Updated oval flight restriction zones and strategy for airports in Mainland China, including both sides of airplane runway extensions.​

The Phantom 4 can use either the original Go app or Go 4.
There won't be further developments on the original Go app but the Go 4 app will continue to evolve.

And go4 has just updated.

IMG_7851.jpg

No P4 improvement , fixes? This makes DJI R&D, QA Testing and Product Managers not look good at all. No release notes for firmware updates, this is Development 101

On a side note: I read the DJI forum, the only time I see DJI jump in is with Technical Support PR issues. Not with reports and or recommendations.

Let me speculate: I wonder if the DJI Asian / Chinese forum receives the same treatment? If so, very bad for DJI.... I see that they are actively posting for jobs in the EU for Technical support and in United States internships. If this is true, I will eventually part ways.

They are completely failing the US market for Technical Support and Repair division from what has been posted.

Great product, but if you need service, buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride

someone in another thread did say this..........has anyone else been able to verify this?

Haven't tried it in the sky yet, but I can confirm that terrain follow and gesture mode are now showing as options on the P4 using the new app. Hopefully just stage 1 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West