DJI Go shuts down.

Reaction score
Can’t seem to find a thread on this specific issue. If one exists please link it here.

I use a P3S with DJI Go on an iPhone 6s. The app on the phone is updated to version 3.23. Each time I start DJI Go it runs for less than a minute and the shuts off. It’s not running in the background. It needs to be restarted. This happens whether or not I’m in airplane mode or whether or not I’m connected to the aircraft.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Apple has issues with iOS 11 if that's what is in yours. The early versions of 11 were known to shut down and they supposedly fixed it in iOS 11.2 but I doubt it. Mine disconnects in iOS 11.2.1 too.

Also note that Apple admitted to slowing down the devices when batteries begin to fade, or perhaps older models of devices if you check past week on the web. Lawsuits have already erupted over that matter. Android seem better bet when it connects for now. A year ago table was reversed. Don't know what is working well now given Apple's iOS mess and DJI putting out bum firmware and updates on top of that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing