DJI GO IOS 3.1.6 - Interference Messages gone!

I just flew for 15 minutes today for he first time in the Florida Keys with the new DJI GO App 3.16. Very happy to report not one Warning Strong Interference message! Let's hope that wasn't a one time shot. Confident it won't be. Never had a flight without those messages!!!

I just flew for 15 minutes today for he first time in the Florida Keys with the new DJI GO App 3.16. Very happy to report not one Warning Strong Interference message! Let's hope that wasn't a one time shot. Confident it won't be. Never had a flight without those messages!!!
I don't know if removing support for mavic/p4 has anything to do with no interference warnings now but since that's been removed from the new android version 3.1.4 as well , my P3S has never flown better ! range is over 480m with rock solid signal and follow me mode works again , seems a lighter version of GO works better !

I don't know if removing support for mavic/p4 has anything to do with no interference warnings now but since that's been removed from the new android version 3.1.4 as well , my P3S has never flown better ! range is over 480m with rock solid signal and follow me mode works again , seems a lighter version of GO works better !
have you ever got anywhere close to the 1000m advertised range kndll ? so far ive only been out 80m and up 89m lol. but am hoping to spread my wings a bit (lot) further when/if spring ever arrives.

have you ever got anywhere close to the 1000m advertised range kndll ? so far ive only been out 80m and up 89m lol. but am hoping to spread my wings a bit (lot) further when/if spring ever arrives.
max I got was 613m , 90m up , that was a fluke , but with this new version I think I can easily get that and more , just need a good weather day , tree lined here in all directions -- open area who knows !

max I got was 613m , 90m up , that was a fluke , but with this new version I think I can easily get that and more , just need a good weather day , tree lined here in all directions -- open area who knows !
im stuck in a relatively small tree lined area until this weather breaks, then im still looking at coastline flight, i would be more than happy with any 2.4 feed at 500 m tho.

Have not done the upgrade yet, weather has been crappy. Any others seeing better results with the new app upgrade?

No change for me with iOS Go 3.1.6. Still numerous interference warnings and identical range.

disreguard previous post, found video and will try it...( up early still half asleep lol.)

I take that back! I just flew for 20 minutes with the new 3.1.6 app and 3 minutes into the flight I was inundated by warning Strong Interference messages! Just when I thought DJI had resolved the software issue...bang, still there!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12