DJI GO IOS 3.1.6 - Interference Messages gone!

Reaction score
Just powered up the P3S with the updated IOS DJi Go App 3.1.6. The pesky Strong interference messages problem seems to be fixed (this time anyway). The controller came up in Wifi channel 10 which was the most problematic before. Not a flight but a living room check where I had seen these messages before, a lot! Did I just get lucky or has anyone else seen this improvement?

I also would love any info people would have on this update. Since I purchased my Phantom in Feb. did all the initial updates out of the box I have not had any problems in terms of flight (have the constant strong interference messages). I have done a lot of reading on here and see that so many people seem to have problems with different firmware or app versions. Makes me nervous to update anything.

Just powered up the P3S with the updated IOS DJi Go App 3.1.6. The pesky Strong interference messages problem seems to be fixed (this time anyway). The controller came up in Wifi channel 10 which was the most problematic before. Not a flight but a living room check where I had seen these messages before, a lot! Did I just get lucky or has anyone else seen this improvement?

I'd say you need to do a flight before you 100% say they are gone lol.

I also would love any info people would have on this update. Since I purchased my Phantom in Feb. did all the initial updates out of the box I have not had any problems in terms of flight (have the constant strong interference messages). I have done a lot of reading on here and see that so many people seem to have problems with different firmware or app versions. Makes me nervous to update anything.

This seems to be a app related problem and doesn't seem to affect flight.
Also seems to affect iOS devices more than android.

@VtKite, how do you know it is on channel 10 on a P3S, WiFi analyzer?

Rod

I've been running this version for some time now and never had any flight issues, but those "GD" interference messages kill me. What i worry about the the story of the little boy who cried wolf.
Yes I live in a wifi cluster flock, but even in remote areas such as a secluded spot in Maui, slammed nonstop.
Going out to the desert next month and really get rural.

Reactions: Dazzauk
I read somewhere to do a RC calibration. I tried it and no more interference messages. Don't know how but it worked.

I've been running this version for some time now and never had any flight issues, but those "GD" interference messages kill me. What i worry about the the story of the little boy who cried wolf.
Yes I live in a wifi cluster flock, but even in remote areas such as a secluded spot in Maui, slammed nonstop.
Going out to the desert next month and really get rural.
IOS DJI Go App 3.1.6 only came a couple of days ago. How have you been running it for a while?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl