Dji go crashing

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the Dji go app today? Mine keeps shutting down and I've tried deleting and reinstalling. Thanks!

Anyone having issues with the Dji go app today? Mine keeps shutting down and I've tried deleting and reinstalling. Thanks!

I've just updated Go to the latest version. IPhone 6se and Ipad Pro 9.7. After months of problem free flying with BOTH phone and ipad, Go immediately crashes when launched. I've deleted Go from both, re-downloaded and still the same thing.
Now what ????

Whizzn

Same problem for me, updated the app to 3.1.7 on multiple devices crashes.

Tried deleting and re-installing same problem.

It's shutting down on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air, I've deleted and reinstalled and still the same. Very frustrating, never had a problem in previous versions!

Same
Here, my 5s crashes now. My iPad
Mini did not update and works fine. I'm so tired of Djis software games. I still do not believe the firmware is 100%

Reactions: Staffydog
Me too, after updating dji go app... the app immediately cash when I open
What to do now.... cannot fly my drone

I have found a fix! Posted on the site after hours of testing different things I can say I have found a way!!

Umm... ok... think you could POST IT for the rest of us????????????????????????

I have posted on the Facebook Owners group. The DJI guys on there have gotten word and have written back. Check out the thread on the DJI Owners group page for updates. If you type in Nick Smith in the search, you will find the post. They are working to fix the issue now.

I have posted on the Facebook Owners group. The DJI guys on there have gotten word and have written back. Check out the thread on the DJI Owners group page for updates. If you type in Nick Smith in the search, you will find the post. They are working to fix the issue now.

I may have joined the wrong group. I just joined "DJI Owners Group", the picture is of cruise ships in a port.. is that the right one? Did a search for you and came up empty...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT