DJI Go crashes, Help?

Reaction score

APP CRASHES?? Does this happen to anyone else?

If I select video, Menu settings, then video setting the app Freezes and then closes down every time, happening on both iPad, iPhone 5c and IPhone 6

Does this happen to anyone else?

Which iOS device is that? It might just not have enough memory.

It's an iPhone 5c (which is definitely not fast enough). The iPhone 6 should be just fine though.

No problems with my iPhone 6 here. I believe both have 1 Gig in RAM , but the 5s and up carry DDR3 RAM and a 64-bit ARM Processor, much more processing power.

the 5s and up carry DDR3 RAM and a 64-bit ARM Processor, much more processing power.
Correct. And, they are also on this list of recommended and commonly used devices.

Hi Everyone.

I didn't want to open new topic so wrote here because I got similar problem.

I have new Phantom 3 Professional and I use Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for fly. I was flying 2 times with this set, and on both flights after about 6-8min in the air my app did turn off?!?! First My monitor stop respond ,than turn black (it stop FPV view showing in this moment) and app error showed on. Fortunately remote did work so I could take my Phantom down to land. DOES ANYONE HAVE ALREADY THIS PROBLEM???

another strange thing was that I had "weak remote controller signal" having My RC 10cm from Phantom!? -->

This was happend 30-40min after when my app error did. I just drive to another place to see it will happend again, so my Phantom was turned off that time. I went to another place , turn on Phantom to fly and I saw the inscription about weak remote signal. I turn off my RC once or twice (I dont remember now) and everything was fine, I fly up and had no problem (but this fly was short -3-4 min of fly).

Can someone help me? After that all, I'm afraid to fly my Phantom...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl