DJI Go App Video Edit Quality question

T

TYCORP

I realize that if you edit using the video cached on the device it is 720p
If i import the Raw footage onto my local storage first then import it (at 1080P or 4K)
will the video still be in 720p?

It seems that it created and uploaded the 1:05min video a little too quick, and the video online looks
720 at best. (on skypixel)

Are there settings to create the video in 780p or are all "videos" created from the DJI Go app
stuck at 720p?

Im wondering if I should use iMovie and then upload the videos to sky pixel to retain better quality

It really compresses the video even if you use the original from the card. I use a card reader to my iPhone 6s and use Vimeo to edit, it looks allot better. Shot with P3S

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: sonof40
Yeah it totally does a way better job
The Vimeo cameo app works decent too. Thanks

Don't even think of using DJI editing s/w, it's really bad. Invest in some editing software for your laptop or desktop system. You'll produce much better videos in less time. Adobe Premier Elements, Pinnacle Studio 19, both are under $100, both work well for home movies and YouTube.

Much better with Vimeo.

Been using iMovie in past but I'm back and forth with PC/Mac gear.
Just wanted something for publishing decent HD while on the road

Much better with Vimeo.

What filter on this?

Much better with Vimeo.

You were too close to the trees and rocks on the other side, you scared me :)

You were too close to the trees and rocks on the other side, you scared me :)
HAHA... I was thinking the same thing.. The footage was great but I would not have been confidant enough to get those shots.

Very nice, especially the rail track sequence. Close in work is always exciting so well done.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HAHA... I was thinking the same thing.. The footage was great but I would not have been confidant enough to get those shots.

AWESOME. Not for the faint heart near the rocks and trees. I loved the visual effect of right over the tracks. Great flying job. Just make sure no luck is involved! But you're obviously far more experienced than me, and understand that. 9 out of 10 successful flights is not acceptable. Unless you're rich. Great smooth video. Great scenery, great positioning, even if it makes other quad pilots nervous. Loved it even more for the vicarious thrill! LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl