DJI Go App Quick Disconnect (Too Soon)

Reaction score
I have tried to construct a video to explain my problem . Hope someone can help?

I'm not sure, and I know someone will correct me if wrong, but try turning on the aircraft first, then remote, then the Go app. That's my pattern and never had an issue with it.

Reactions: LarBear360
I tried to recreate your issue. The GO app doesn't seem to connect until the drone is powered up, yet yours appears to be connected.

As MPPilot suggested, get the remote and AC connected first, then try launching the app.

Tried different sequences to now avail, tried different several usb cables, reinstalled DJI GO app, cleared Ipad cache.

If someone could something out of my log I would appreciate.

Attachments

• P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    39.8 KB · Views: 148
Let's focus on the iPad for a moment. From the video it appears GO is crashing. Does this happen with nothing turned on? Nothing connected? Do you have another device you can try connecting with? Cell phone?

I have tried connecting an Iphone to the system and can not get to the camera button. Go is crashing. I have 3 different transmitters and all 3 do not stay connected. Go Figure.

Tried different sequences to now avail, tried different several usb cables, reinstalled DJI GO app, cleared Ipad cache.

This is a firmware update log. I don't think there is anything here that could shed any light on your issue.

I have tried connecting an Iphone to the system and can not get to the camera button. Go is crashing. I have 3 different transmitters and all 3 do not stay connected. Go Figure.
Only one transmitter at a time can be paired. Are you pairing each one before testing?

Without the iPad attached, the control and A/C should be able to connect. Is that working? Do you see green lights on the controller and in front of the camera? Can you start the motors?

You say the iPhone cannot get to the camera button. Does the iPhone say you're otherwise connected?

Lastly, is this new or used P3P? Has it ever worked? Have you ever flown it before this?

I tried several more usb cables and success, I was able to connect and set up. Not sure if it was cable TX port, but, I want to thank all who viewed and helped.

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl