Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Go App IOS Versions

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by ASMNY, Jul 13, 2016.

1. ASMNY

Help ! Is there any website that I can download previous versions of the DJI GO app ?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can download old versions of DJI GO for IOS here.

jryser and ASMNY like this.
  3. ASMNY

Thank you so much. I tried downloading the 2.8.3 version from that site and it just never finishes. I was hoping for another site that has them.

4. Blue Bird

Here is a copy of 2.8.3
    http://www.drxmedia.com/2.8.3.dji.pilot.exe
    It should still be working. Before installing, Be sure to rename the .exe file extention to .ipa as I had to fake my Windows server to upload a ipa file. Use ITunes to transfer to a IOS device and install. If your using Safari to get the download from Msinger's Link, Just open the download and when it stops, Just click on the commence Icon. The little restart arrow to the right. Eventually you will get the whole .ipa file. After Install, Sign in to your account and done. Good Luck,, BB..

#4 Blue Bird, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    ASMNY and Digdat0 like this.
  5. ASMNY

Thank you so much for providing the link to the file. I really appreciate it.

Blue Bird and Digdat0 like this.
  6. daveisim

Why do you need to sign in? I installed it via iFunbox and when I launch it, it asks for my Apple ID & Password. What's with that?

7. DennyBoBenny

I thought all apps had to be installed through the app store. Does it need to be jailbroken? If not, how do you install an ipa file? Should I use my Mac or a PC? Do I need to delete the newer GO app before installing this version?

8. DennyBoBenny

Ok, I installed it in iTunes, then clicked the install button for the DJI GO app in iTunes and it says my computer is not authorized to install purchases so I authorized it, and it says it's already authorized. I tried installing it again and it gives me the same error. So, I de-authorized it, re-authorized it and it still says it's unauthorized. Any suggestions? BTW, this is on my iMac, and I'm trying to install it on an iPad Mini 2. I have the latest firmware in the AC and batteries...will reverting to this version of GO cause problems?

#8 DennyBoBenny, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016