DJI Go 4.0 App

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Could anyone please help me, cause i contacted today DJI online center, and they only told me that i will get some help as soon as possible, and asked for my email to answer.
So, with the DJI Go 4.0.2 version app installed on my Ipad Mini 3, i don´t have access to the camera settings, so, i can´t change resolution on it, and i´m only making movies on 4K.
To photos mode i´ve access and can change it, but not on video, cause is always on auto mode.
Any sugestion?!?!?
Other thing, does anyone uses the app to make yours owns videos?!?!I ask cause it has a few possibilities and ain´t very intuitive...is any video or manual available to check it?!?
Other thing, my ipad mini ain´t 3/4g cellular, so, i will not get the follow me mode on it, and other stuffs?!?! For maps i already know how to do it, but for this feature no!!!!Sugestions???
Thanks.
M14

Attachments

• IMG_0013.PNG
    IMG_0013.PNG
    556.1 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_0014.PNG
    IMG_0014.PNG
    570 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_0015.PNG
    IMG_0015.PNG
    593.8 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Hi AWD
Are You talking about conecting my P4 to DJI Go app??
If yes, off course i made that and dont work!!!

I´m using that everyday to play COK on both accounts i´ve on my ipad and iphone, and it works pretty ok.
With this app i didn´t tested yet but gonna do it....
And about the other stuff i asked for?!?!
Anyone?
M14

On the three pics you have supplied your bird is NOT connected so you will need to turn it on along with your controller before you can access your camera settings

Have you downloaded and tried the DJI GO app (not DJI GO 4)? I don't use the newer version because of the complete betrayal by DJI to their customers switching from Google to HERE maps.

Indeed, I'm using an older version of DJI GO (2.9.1) that still has Google Maps. Works like a charm.

Reactions: glen e
Hi folks.
Thanks for all the support.
I´ve tried the dji go app instead the 4.0, and believe or not, its exactly the same!!
And with the bird connected, the menu still the same of the photo.
Guys, i´m newbie with P4, but got them, i´m rc aeromodelist since 2004, fly birds with 50cc, more than 2 meters wings, glow and electric helis, electric birds, etc....and i guess i know a bit to understand this...more, this is my third quad, and made lots of programing, with naza´s, HK, etc...
But i´m gonna try it again and post the photo for You Guys check it out.

Hi AWD
Are You talking about conecting my P4 to DJI Go app??
If yes, off course i made that and dont work!!!
I only asked because all three screen shots showed the bird disconnected.

I just fired up the DJI Go app here at the desk and my screen looks exactly like those that you posted, namely the bird is NOT connected.

AD

Hi AWD, and men...You´re so right!!!
Guy(s) i do apologize, but in fact with the P4 connected i can change resolution...:(:(:(:oops::oops::oops:
I did try almost everything, i guess, to find how to change it, and didn't´t get it until now!!!
And i did it with the bird connected, but, like i said, i´m newbie on phantoms and dji go(s)....
So, another issue solved...:)
Keeping learning!!!
M14

Thanks for letting everybody know. Always good to see a problem solved.

AD

Yhea!!!
I´m not that kind a guy that don´t admit his own mistakes...besides, i teachead some guys when they started on RC and i always transmit them to admit mistakes and never took everything for granted!!!
Now, lets go to next level, and i´m hopping that somewone could advise on "...does anyone uses the app to make yours owns videos?!?!I ask cause it has a few possibilities and ain´t very intuitive...is any video or manual available to check it?!?"
Many thanks.
M14

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures