DJI Customer Service scam

Reaction score
They really don't have customer service !!
you call and are told that your number 12 in line it will be about 50 minutes.
By that time your phone will run out of battery and you can try again :lol:

They suck @ss

Reminds me of a Harley over priced junk!

I love mine though :D

Granted they're not swift, but if/when you do get through they ARE pretty helpful... just shorthanded. (Don't let your patience get the best of you.)

EMCSQUAR said:
Granted they're not swift, but if/when you do get through they ARE pretty helpful... just shorthanded. (Don't let your patience get the best of you.)

Au contraire, maybe after Chinese new year !! That's the answer I got....
The person, though wanting to be helpful had no real knowledge of the craft above what we already know.

The Customer support sucks for what you would expect from the price tag. No soup for you !!

I e-mailed them images from my vision camera which is pretty soft on the left side. I got an e-mail back three weeks later telling me he couldn't see anything wrong. I ordered a turbo ace x830 today so I can fly a real camera.

68gtconv said:
I e-mailed them images from my vision camera which is pretty soft on the left side. I got an e-mail back three weeks later telling me he couldn't see anything wrong. I ordered a turbo ace x830 today so I can fly a real camera.
gbshovel said:
EMCSQUAR said:

Au contraire, maybe after Chinese new year !! That's the answer I got....
The person, though wanting to be helpful had no real knowledge of the craft above what we already know.

The Customer support sucks for what you would expect from the price tag. No soup for you !!

I totally agre withboth of you. For what they charge - Yes customer service does suck. On the same note, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt from what I'm seeing their sales out performed their expectations, throw in the Colin escapade... I think they're trying to get a foothold on things. Comments like these and folks going elsewhere for their quads will catch their attention.

I got the Turbo Ace Matrix with a gimbal for Sony Nex. It's awesome but took three months to get the gimbal working properly.
8eqamyju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Turbo Ace Matrix with a gimbal for Sony Nex. It's awesome but took three months to get the gimbal working properly.

flyshasta said:

omg, can it stay up for more than a minute? :mrgreen:

Seriously though, what kind of flight time does it get?

flyshasta said:
10-12 minutes with the Nex 7

Which battery are you using to get 10-12min. I am going to be using a canon eos-m and am making a tilting camera bracket so my should be a bit lighter on take off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl