DJI Battery Not Communicating

Reaction score
I have 2 DJI batteries, bought at the same time, no more than 20 flights on each. One has stopped communicating with the PT2 app. I get an error that says, Not DJI Intelligent Battery. All lights are lit on the battery, but of course the Phantom won't start, although the gimbal goes thru it's setup. I've tried cleaning the contacts, no difference. Is it possible that the circuit within the battery is dead?

depends, you say you have cleaned the contacts, is that on the battery or the quad or both, how did you clean them ?

depends, you say you have cleaned the contacts, is that on the battery or the quad or both, how did you clean them ?
I cleaned the contacts on the battery with an eraser and alcohol and even scraped them a bit with a knife. My other battery is working fine so I didn't clean the contacts on the Phantom

I have 2 DJI batteries, bought at the same time, no more than 20 flights on each. One has stopped communicating with the PT2 app. I get an error that says, Not DJI Intelligent Battery. All lights are lit on the battery, but of course the Phantom won't start, although the gimbal goes thru it's setup. I've tried cleaning the contacts, no difference. Is it possible that the circuit within the battery is dead?

Make sure both copper info pads on the battery are clean and also check the two spring loaded info under the battery terminals are free and fully extended. If either of those spring loaded info pins do not reach the copper pads on the battery the P2 will neither start and you will receive an error message.
Battery info.jpg

I scraped the info pads again with a small screw driver, to my surprise battery is communicating now, 93% of life left.

I scraped the info pads again with a small screw driver, to my surprise battery is communicating now, 93% of life left.

Glad to here you corrected the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl