DJI authentic Brand New P3 batteries

Reaction score
Some of you know I lost my first P3 due to a battery cell error. Since I was unable to recover it, DJI offered the typical 30% off new aircraft only. Since I had already bought a new P3, I finally negotiated with them to send me batteries as compensation. I already have 4, so don't need anymore. So here they are, two brand new batts, $240 shipped CONUS, PayPal.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457060075.052817.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone?

Lower price. Can ship today!

Basically equal to the same batteries made by the same company.
Possibly some, but several do not even look the same. Some say the new GO app blocks some of the fake ones.

Possibly some, but several do not even look the same. Some say the new GO app blocks some of the fake ones.

They might not have the right to use the exact same firmware or signature in the code making them identifiable. I was young enough to remember the days you had to take you car to the dealer for maintenance or violate your warranty. Or when you had to buy your phones from the phone company, or lease them, but you couldn't put on your own phone, or add an extra line for fear of being caught.

Why did you negotiate a deal to get 2 free batteries when you didn't need them? Seems like a weird way to be compensated unless you planned on turning around and selling them. Also, I'd take the $200 offer if I were you.

If you are willing to separate them. I will take 1 for $110 Shipped to Tennessee. Amazon has them for $120. Send me a message with your PayPal if interested.

One left, $120 shipped

Last chance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl